Swapstyle is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We sometimes collect personal information from our users. Swapstyle maintains the confidentiality, security and integrity of personal information that we obtain from our users.
We do not disclose personal information to any outside party. When registering for Swapstyle.com or any of its related services, we ask you to provide certain personal information. This information is for internal use only and will not be distributed or sold to any parties outside the Swapstyle.com community.
When registering for Swapstyle.com you are asked for your phone number and postal adress this is only released to members that you have finalised a negotiated a swap or sale with and no one else.
We strive to create contests and content which require a very minimal amount of information from our users. Our online surveys and contests sometimes ask users for contact information (like their email addresses) or information about their hobbies or interests. This information is also only for internal purposes and will not be shared with any party outside Swapstyle.
At Swapstyle, we recognize your right to confidentiality and are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on our site to provide you with a superior experience.
When you register, we will ask you to set up an account, which includes your name, e-mail address, your mailing address and various optional beauty related questions. In addition, we ask that you indicate whether you would like to receive e-mail from Swapstyle or sponsors or partners keeping you informed of news or features. We protect your account information against unauthorized access or release. We will not give, sell, rent, or loan any identifiable personal information to any third party, unless legally required to do so. We may share non-personal, summary, or aggregate data with partners and other third parties.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work
3. Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Site where the material that you claim is infringing is located
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner\'s behalf.
ONLINE COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT LIABILITY LIMITATION ACT
In compliance with Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (subtitled the "Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act), Swapstyle has posted an Interim Designation of Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement.
This interim designation shall remain effective until such time as the Copyright Office issues final regulations regarding the Act. At that point this designation will be updated to comply with those regulations. This designation has also been filed with the Library of Congress Copyright Office. Please visit their site for more information regarding the passage and requirements of this act.
INTERIM DESIGNATION OF AGENT TO RECEIVE NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMED INFRINGEMENT
LEGAL NAME OF SERVICE PROVIDER: Swapstyle fashion
AGENT DESIGNATED TO RECEIVE NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMED INFRINGEMENT: admin [at] swapstyle.com