newzheather
Thanked 0 time

Please help me with my research - swapping survey, win 1/5 $100 giftca

Hello SwapStyle users,

I was wondering if you could help me with my PhD research at the University of Canterbury. I am conducting a survey for online swapping users to ask about their thoughts and experiences about these websites.

I am interested in ALL users (both non-users and users) who are signed up for online swapping (you do not have to have experience, you only have to be already been signed up for the website).

The survey should take about 15-20 minutes to complete.

To thank you for taking the time to assist me, every participant who completes and submits the survey will be entered into a draw in which respondents are eligible to win one of five $100 gift certificates (USD currency equivalent).

If you wish to confirm the authenticity of this survey or have any questions, you can contact my supervisor, Associate Professor Paul Ballantine at paul.ballantine@canterbury.ac.nz (Also, you can find his website details here: http://www.mang.canterbury.ac.nz/people/ballantine.shtml).

Thank you in advance for your help!

To start the survey, please click on the link below, or cut and paste the entire URL into your browser:
http://canterbury.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_b1Qsop9phSbQQGp

Kind Regards,

Heather Philip

Ph.D. Student in progress
Department of Management, Marketing and Entrepreneurship
University of Canterbury
Private Bag 4800
Christchurch, New Zealand
Cell: +64 027 775 6379
Email: heather.philip@pg.canterbury.ac.nz or hep21@uclive.ac.nz
Website: http://www.mang.canterbury.ac.nz/people/philip.shtml

Posted 3 years ago
Sallu343
Thanked 0 time

Re: Please help me with my research - swapping survey, win 1/5 $100 giftca

Education Academy could just be the ideal learning facility for web developing course

Last edited by Sallu343 (2014-08-11 13:31:10)

Posted 3 years ago
rajuroczz
Thanked 0 time

Posted 2 years ago
chason
Thanked 0 time

Purchasers were Fifa 15 Coins anticipating there'd be enhancements about the 2010 title. They were not let down due to the ability that this is usually a acclimatized custom. You can apprehend to locate about in ability a lot abounding added than 15,000 players, 500 teams and 30 leagues in FIFA 13. http://www.vipfifa15.co Because the 2010 action won 50 honours, to buy FIFA 13 bill and say that an abandoned is way added able would abject some thing. The action achieve has become even bigger about with added able accession and accumulated accepting to the ball.

Posted 2 years ago
hdss
Thanked 0 time

I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff.

Rugby World Cup 2015 live
Rugby World Cup 2015 live streaming

Last edited by hdss (2015-07-22 06:00:18)

Posted 2 years ago
hdss
Thanked 0 time

Posted 2 years ago
Danu
Thanked 0 time

Posted 2 years ago
carolineparker
Thanked 0 time

<a href="http://www.google.assignment.co.uk/">Google</a>

Google

Last edited by carolineparker (2016-11-19 10:05:49)

Posted 11 months ago
Jay332843867
Thanked 0 time

e, no ending feelings, always end; can not have people, always forget. We are growing up again and again in the blow, the weak in the fight in the decadence, the strong in the fight in the deep strong. Or to learn the willow, seemingly weak but tough, the wind blowing constantly; too strong trunk, the wind in the broken branches. Learn to give up, learn to bear, learn to be strong, learn to smile, it is a kind of beautiful! Appropriate Cheap Nike Shoes For Women to give up, is the elegant turn of life. 1, a child, hoping to grow up quickly, grew up, but found lost childhood; single, began to envy lovers sweet, love, miss the single when the freedom. A lot of things, do not get when always feel good, get to begin to understand: we also get lost at the same time. Heart language: there are gains and losses, indifferent face. 2, in the world of love, no one who is sorry, only who do not know how to cherish who Can be said to be wronged is not wronged, can take away the lover is not love. Do not say that grievances can only aggrieve themselves, do not let go do not love you people do not love you. Heart language: when the tears feel wronged, in fact, my heart has slowly learned to be strong. 3, the way of life, we are running, we always catch some people, but also always by some people beyond. The meaning of life, one is to enjoy the scenery along the way, the second is to reach the distant end; the secret of life, looking for a most suitable for their own speed, Moin disease and overwhelmed, Mo due to slow and empty life; Their own way to see their own King, beyond others are not proud of others beyond the loss of mind. Mind: in despair, to look up the day, think about the meaning of existence. 4, I love you, but do not know how close to you, so I think it is possible to leave. And there is no difference, the results are anyway, is good or bad is not important. The important thing is that I have been obsessed with you, like I am obsessed with a late Qing Dynasty carved chair. Mind: Anne's words always make people feel warm and at the same time there is a trace of heartache, love is a time to spend a lifetime to learn, business knowledge. 5, I want to give you happiness, but do not go into your world. I want to use my world in exchange for a ticket to your world, but that's just my wishful thinking. My world, you do not care; your world, I was expelled. I really like you, close your eyes, think I can forget, but shed tears, but did not lie to their own. Mind: promise yourself, to bear it alone. 6, do not let happiness pass: the most understand your people, always will always be guarding you around, do not let you have a trace of grievances; really love you, maybe not say many love you, but it will Do a lot of love for you. If you find such a person around you, please cherish happiness will not always wait for you, love you and your loved ones are not ready to appear, take a good grasp, do not let yourself and happiness pass by: There is always a world who knows the most hurt you, this person, must exist, and will be at some point into your life. 7, the most beautiful life can not be less beautiful Air Jordan CDP scenery should be hard. Effort is a kind of mental state of life, is a kind of pure life of love. Effort is to have the mother, with the son of hard work, one effort can be described as the road through Rome. So, with the provisions of their own must become a what kind of person, get something, it is better to hone their own efforts to do a person. Heart language: long to understand that the most beautiful is not the moment of success, but after the recall process of struggle in the hardships. 8, life, there is no eternal pain, no make ends meet. Or let us learn the willow, seemingly weak but tough, the wind blowing constantly; too strong trunk, but in the wind in the broken branches. Learn to give up, learn to bear, learn to be strong, learn to smile, it is a kind Cheap Nike Men For Wholesale of beautiful! Appropriate to give up, is the elegant turn of life. Heart language: not make life difficult to make their position across the United States a little bit. Life is a complex and heavy book, good life to win life. 9, life only three days, live in yesterday's people confused, live tomorrow's people waiting, live in today's people at ease. Grasp today, treat life. 10, life is a full of unknown travel, care about the scenery along the way, care about the mood to see the scenery, travel will not be due to the beautiful scenery to terminate. Walk through the road into the scenery behind, can not go back can not stay, if the moment stay, will miss the better scenery, keep a peace, keep a clear, enjoy every moment of feeling, enjoy every scene, this Is life.My father is a fool I am very angry, I thought you would never come to school to pick me up from the kindergarten did not come to school Cheap Nike Dunk SB Mens Shoes once, the students thought I was no father's single parent family, now down, I do not need, but you Ran every day, so older, but also like a child, pull my hand, said to me. In order not to let other students know that I have a silly father, I can only wait until dark and then go out, did not think he was wait

Posted 1 month ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?