tabathajade
Thanked 0 time

DESIGNER CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES to Swap or Sell

Hi   :mrgreen:   I just listed a bunch of designer clothing and accessories to Swap or Sell. Designers include: Gucci, Versace, Prada, Juicy Couture, 7 For All Mankind, Citizens of Humanity, and Frankie B. Name Brands include: Coach, Bebe, Tahari, and Antonio Melani. Be sure to check them out! As always, All 100% Authentic! Thanks so much!

Also, be sure to check out my profile and my 100% positive feedback on eBay!

Posted 4 years ago
Kanthony25
Thanked 0 time

Re: DESIGNER CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES to Swap or Sell

Hi! I sent you a swap request for your Juicy Flats, but you never got back to me   :cry:

Posted 4 years ago
tabathajade
Thanked 0 time

I know. I'm sorry. I'm new on here and haven't got everything figured out just yet. I'd love to swap with you but I'm on the look out for designer heels right now size 7 and 7 1/2. If you have any, please let me know. Btw, I love your Burberry scarf. If you don't have any heels in that size, I may trade the shoes for the scarf if you want  big_smile

Posted 4 years ago
Kanthony25
Thanked 0 time

I'd love to trade the Burberry scarf for your shoes!  smile  I'm going to send you a private message with a little blurb that someone was kind enough to send to me when I was new. To get to it, just click on the "Home" button to your top left, and then you will see your personal page, to the right hand side of the page, in the second column you will see NEW MESSAGE waiting for you... click on it and there I'll be  :banana:  hahahahahaha

I used to be a 7 or 7 1/2 until I had my son and my body decided to morph into this crazy big footed mom-machine  roll

I'll message your right now!

~Katie

Posted 4 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?