Lindsayanng
Thanked 0 time

Just introducing myself

Hello, My name is Lindsay. I am a graphic and web designer. I came across this website because I was sitting home one day thinking.. and I had this AMAZINGLY GREAT idea. I thought.. "Hey, I should create a website where girls can go on and TRADE their clothes - like those populate clothes and cocktail parties that I always hear about but never went to because I have very few girl friends"

So I went online and the first time i googled Clothes trade I came across a really crappy attempt at this.. I figured.. PERFECT!! An untapped market! Then i randomly decided to search "clothes swap" and here I am.

I am kind of relived that this place exists because, well, i'm sure its a nightmare to administrate and deal with..

So here I am.. a happy and willing participant. I'm excited to get started.. tomorrow I will be uploading a BUNCH of stuff, and cant wait to start doing some swaps.

I am curious though.. how does shipping work? When you do a TRADE, who sends the items first? Who pays shipping?

Posted 4 years ago
Lindsayanng
Thanked 0 time

Re: Just introducing myself

well.. so far i am totally loving it. Uploading about 1/4 of my stuff and already have a lot of interest. Found a bunch of stuff that I like as well.

My only complaint is that I hate that when you view MY SWAPS it only shows 3 swaps per page. They should give you an option show 3 - 5 - 10 - 25 - SHOW ALL

Posted 4 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?