ratrodgirl4life
Thanked 0 time

How do you Color?

I do it myself, and I color a lot of girl's hair for them. I went and had mine done once, and it was yellow with white streaks So, after that I did it myself.

Posted 7 years ago
frenchwench
Thanked 0 time

Re: How do you Color?

ratrodgirl4life wrote:

I do it myself, and I color a lot of girl's hair for them. I went and had mine done once, and it was yellow with white streaks So, after that I did it myself.

LOL.. ! eek, people have some pretty funny ideas of what blonde is supposed to look like.

Posted 7 years ago
lat63384
Thanked 0 time

My mom and I both do ours at home...we're to cheap to go to the salon = P especially when we know we can do it ourselves here lol

I'm naturally a light ash brown or dark ash blonde, but my color now is a reddish/blondeish/ash color = P

:peace2:

Posted 7 years ago
ashleyrenae17
Thanked 0 time

I do both!
when I die it all one color i just do it myself but when i get highlights and lowlights and all that jazz smile I get it pro. done!! I loovee getting my hair done, its soo much funn!!

Posted 7 years ago
angela1989
Thanked 0 time

I get my aunt to do it with a bottle of £2 hair dye in a dark brown because its started going a light brown and i dont like it

Posted 7 years ago
Kat13
Thanked 0 time

I dye my hair crazy colors! Right now I have part of my head shaved and the rest of my hair short and BRIGHT blue! I do it at home by just scooping up the dye with gloves on and massaging it into my hair. Manic Panic is the best dye and is vegan, no animal testing. smile I've learned if you really want to keep a crazy color, you wash your hair in REALLY COLD WATER.

Posted 2 years ago
sarakkatz
Thanked 0 time

To avoid hair loss and for natural growth of hairs do not apply artificial colors on your hair. Some of the hair dye may be harmful for your hair so sample it first and then apply.

Posted 2 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?