skatergrrrl
Thanked 0 time

language work sheets/work books

Does anyone have any work books, work sheets, or teaching guides for any of the following languages?

french
spanish
american sign language
latin
italian

i would be very interested in swapping

Posted 9 years ago
thekaraokechick
Thanked 0 time

Re: language work sheets/work books

I have a spanish phrase book I will sell you.  Over 70 topics, over 750 short easy phrases, Travel tips, dictionary, menu reader.  Excellent book and it is a small gem.  Fits well in your purse.Will sell for $5. lol

Posted 9 years ago
thekaraokechick
Thanked 0 time

I would also swap this for something!

Posted 9 years ago
skatergrrrl
Thanked 0 time

I have books and computer programs but i am looking for work sheets or exercises where i can practice using some of my language skills

Posted 9 years ago
victoriazoey
Thanked 0 time

Hey! I suggested a site for you just click here Essay Writing Help and solve your problem about work books, work sheets, or teaching guides for any of  languages.

Posted 8 months ago
lifestyler
Thanked 0 time

It is interesting to offer, you can exchange a lot

Posted 7 months ago
chensolo
Thanked 0 time

their own Nike Air Shox Womens born in such a poor and closed mountains, She began to hate all around, disgusted with the students talking loudly and their rustic appearance, disgusted their own very clean mother did not wash their clothes . in short look at all the side is not pleasing to the eye, she felt this The environment so that her outstanding gray, faded. So that later, no classmate willing to play with her, even his own family also feel no way to communicate with her. Finally, the girl's mother to the secretly weeping daughter received a piece of bamboo, let the girl look at the beautiful bamboo and grass on the ground, and told her, in fact, bamboo is a grass, but it did not despise their own side of the grass, But firmly doing their own bamboo, quietly to their own high, and ultimately the achievements of its beautiful beauty. And then, the girl changed, and later admitted to a very well-known university, but also has a very good job, the real achievements of a bamboo dream. After reading this story, I was silent for a long time, because such a small story to me is a great heart of the shock. I think bamboo is bamboo, the most important thing is because it has a bamboo heart. Often someone will say that life is very good or bad the most important decision on a person's mind, I think this sentence is very reasonable, too much time, is the mentality destined for our destiny. Too much time, we like the original girl, as has been doomed to the immutable environment has too many complaints, of course, the things complained that there is indeed, but since it is born, no Can change the objective environment, our complaints can not solve the problem. Like bamboo, it is living in the same environment as the grass, it does not make any complaints about the environment but it still grows into tall and tall bamboo, because it has the nature of a bamboo, and we have to do It is to make their own practice bamboo quality Talking about it, I can not help but [url=http://www.nikesport.shoes/nike-free-nike-free-50-v4-c-32_40.html]Nike Free 5.0 V4[/url] think of another story I have read: the story is a very successful businessman, I can not remember his name, but his story I remember very clear.

Posted 3 months ago
Jay332843867
Thanked 0 time

et stalls cheap clothing, food stalls civilian food, in the eyes of poor people, may have been great enjoyment, but for wealthy people had such a day, no worries will not worry The As for me, dare not say every day in the face of coarse tea and rags, but also full of spring and rain are full of blue sky and white clouds to accept Enron, but deliberately forced Jin Yi Yu food, not my wish. As long as delicious, material from the natural, making sophisticated, simple Nike Air Max Shoes water boiled cabbage and plain blue cloth floral clothes, is good. Occasionally need to spend big bucks, change the delicacies and fresh clothing BMW, but also not a bad idea. I am the socalled brandname clothing and things without feeling, always feel that those things to wear on my body, is a twoway spoil, both I ruined those clothes, but also those clothes ruined me, so I am helpless, but cramped. I am not good gold and silver is not good jade, good things can take a look at touch, it is with it affinity, collected to come home, there must be 708 days do not know the end of the day, it is better not to accept, The same forget the rivers and lakes. As for the luxury house, I only have friends to visit or at the end of the time to treat, will vanity to think about it, can not wait to wield a wand, facing my house Akira Akira, it becomes gorgeous And together with me dress up neatly courteous welcoming. But friends after the guests away, my vanity and then retreated, but want to live in a small room, simple and warm, clean up, fast, effort. How old life? Of course, is not full to eat a warm move to take a recliner sitting in the back yard basking in the sun shaking Pu fan and so die. Plans to read the Internet to write surfing, or letter pen graffiti painted some of the paint to the point of dye, entertain themselves. Figure move is a longterm perspective, look at the cloud to see the tree to see the stone look at the flowers, the way to take some photos back, alone slowly aftertaste. Three five friends, from time to time together, together, 'wash your hands soup', food and drink, drink tea chat. Such a fairy day, only luxury in time, money on the need for more money. Other, every year out of the door, turn around, look at the scenery to see the world. Fantasy empty nest later, each year to some unique place to live on three or five months, thinly feel the local customs. The rest of the time, to the point of the local obligations when a primary school or secondary school teacher, provided that people are willing to want me to school. Again, the new film out, you can not look to see, but there are good concerts or musical tours, met, can not miss. This is my longing for 'money enough' after the simple and happy life. In fact, if this life is only a single food and clothing, even if there is no special skills, as long as the hands and feet are also flexible, as long as diligent and willing to work, nor can not do. However, labor is indeed glorious, but life for food and clothing to death, think of it brutal and sad. Food and clothing is only the first need to survive. Come to the world to go, but only to survive and survive, it must be the last life owed something, this life to suffer debt. In addition to eating and drinking warm, life, Cheap Nike Men Shoes For Sale always take out some leisure time, to develop the mind and interest, the pursuit of some of the inherent hobbies, it is not a white trip to the world. Year before and after a total of twenty or thirty years, busy making money, the pursuit of the accumulation of wealth, spare time is limited. Money earned almost, to stop down, the working hours into leisure time, in the spare time, to meet their own hobbies, and this must be personally loved, can only use time to change, money to buy not To, for example, you can not spend money for people to study for you, so that you enjoy reading pleasure, you can not spend money to ask you to travel, and make Air Jordan 13 XIII Retro you feel the kind of magnificent natural beauty before Some fear, joy and happiness. So, in the final analysis, 'how much is enough to earn enough?' This question is asked to earn enough net assets, in order to slowly stop, the leisure time to expand in the food and clothing, enjoy the joy of interest , The old life. I already know the limits of my material desires, but also know what they want to have spare time, calculate a number is not difficult. But I do not have to think it too clear, can not often think about it, often think of the results, will be oldfashioned, twilight too heavy. In the spare time, I will read the book mentioned by Professor Skidelsky mentioned earlier, and I heard that ArunAbey and Andrew Ford coauthored 'How Much Is Enough? Making FinancialDecisions That Create Wealth and Well Is also good. The only irony is that it is hard to find enough time to read these books quietly and quietly while spending money and earning money.How is it a popular person Authentic Nike Air Max Shoes in the workplace? In the workplace how to become a popular person? Today to see this article, to share with you. Presumably we may have more or less before this feeling: whenever everyone in the company which chat or ge

Posted 2 months ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?