amusic20
Thanked 0 time

Re: Jamie Lynn Spears

I know, jeez.

Posted 6 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

yes it could of happened to me but i wasnt on nickelodeon making millions to be a role model for girls age 7-12

Posted 6 years ago
Pit_Wife
Thanked 0 time

iluvmykids wrote:

yes it could of happened to me but i wasnt on nickelodeon making millions to be a role model for girls age 7-12

Yeah, how do you explain something like that to your kids? Even if you don't tell them, they'll here it at school or somewhere else that "Zoey is pregnant".

Posted 6 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

exactly thank you for agreeing with me they have a job to do and so does nickelodeon

Posted 6 years ago
shannon305
Thanked 0 time

srry u guys but im gonna have to defend jamie lynn. i mean yah she should have definitely know better and that was her responsibility. but she made a mistake and we all do, and we wouldnt even know she slipped if she wasnt going through with the pregnancy. so basically some of us r saying she should have gotten an abortion and she would still look like a good role model.

Posted 6 years ago
shannon305
Thanked 0 time

iluvmykids wrote:

no some of us are saying it was HER JOB to be a good role model for children that was what she was getting paid millions for, that is like saying its ok if a dr messes up on his job when he is getting paid thousands to do my surgery that is not how it works no one said a word about an abortion but you dont take on a job that full of responsibilities if you cant handle it

i know u didnt say ne thing about abortion but think about it what if she did get one, no one would be calling her hoe and all that crap cuz they didnt know, but she did the right thing. and there are many drs out there who make mistakes, do u think they did it purposely??? the point is before we are celebs, or docs, or whatever we are PEOPLE and people make mistakes no matter how hard they try not too.

Posted 6 years ago
iluvmykids
Thanked 0 time

yes but she didnt try hard not to make a mistake she stated herself they were not using any protection a mistake would be oops are condom broke but oops i am having premarital sex with my boyfriend with no birth control or protection and i got pregnant thats not a mistake you play with fire you get burnt anyways everyone has their own believes so maybe this is one of those subjects we should drop

Posted 6 years ago
shannon305
Thanked 0 time

i didnt know all the details about her not using protection, so i now see your point of view a little better but yah your right we do have our different opinions and thats fine. so yah i totally respect yours, especially when you are the parent, and im just a teen.

Posted 6 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

i cant believe this...

Posted 6 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

Actually no, the point of an opinion is anyone can have one. Even if it's a bad one! I still think she's a little tramp! And that's my opinion.

Posted 6 years ago
ms_shotgunopera
Thanked 0 time

I heard about this, following in big sisters foot steps only so much sooner.

Posted 6 years ago
happy_haylee_3
Thanked 0 time

shannon305 wrote:

i know u didnt say ne thing about abortion but think about it what if she did get one, no one would be calling her hoe and all that crap cuz they didnt know, but she did the right thing. and there are many drs out there who make mistakes, do u think they did it purposely??? the point is before we are celebs, or docs, or whatever we are PEOPLE and people make mistakes no matter how hard they try not too.

no one would be calling her a slut/hoe if she chose not to have sex in the first place! she most certainly did NOT do the right thing just because she didn't get an abortion.. she should of never been playing this game in the first place, shes 16! and yes people do make mistakes but you have to be ready for what people are going to think and say about you if you do choose to do these kinds of things. I feel bad for the baby, i mean look at britneys kids for heck sakes..that whole family is screwed up

Posted 6 years ago
happy_haylee_3
Thanked 0 time

that is a good point and ide definetely rather have her keep her baby. i have strong feelings against abortion but i know its a personal decision.

Posted 6 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?