wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

COMPLETE Swaplifter List (08-present)

reserved for future use!

Posted 4 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

Re: COMPLETE Swaplifter List (08-present)

up up up

Posted 4 years ago
audreyblackdress
Thanked 0 time

Can I ask why I am on here??

Posted 4 years ago
audreyblackdress
Thanked 0 time

I have a question, what happens if i pay someone on here for something and never receive it but they still took my money for the item I never received. This hasn't happened yet but after reading some of what has happened to some people on here. I think knowing beforehand is best.

Posted 4 years ago
audreyblackdress
Thanked 0 time

Ok, I will remember that. You guys are very helpful. Thanks so much.

Posted 4 years ago
Kanthony25
Thanked 0 time

I'm putting this here and bookmarking it because it hasn't been a month yet, but I sent my items to CASSYYY on December 11th, she received December 14th, and she has not responded to any of my messages, emails or the profile comment I left her (this was before the site and it's new glitches). I sent her another email stating I was going to contact the local police department since she ripped me off of 150 worth of stuff, but I will come back here January 10th to officially place her on the swaplifter list, because my guess is that she won't be getting back to me.

Posted 4 years ago
Kanthony25
Thanked 0 time

Ugh... I know. We had had a few swaps before and never had a problem with her... just goes to show you, one minute someone can be a great swapper, and then they're not.  :?

Edited to add: I wasn't under the impression I was sending first. She had emailed me and said she'd be shipping the next day, so having good history with her, I just grabbed my box of packages that had to go out and put hers in there. Stupid move.

Posted 4 years ago
audreyblackdress
Thanked 0 time

I sent out the payment last week. I will call my post office in the morning about it. But I know that I sent it out last week. So it should be there very soon, if it hasn't come yet. It took me a couple extra days only because I had to help my sister with her new baby girl.

Posted 4 years ago
Veriline
Thanked 0 time

New swaplifter - Kayleigh_Smith33. She swaplifted me and other 2 swappers. (tammyyc and JaeRC)

At first I asked her to send first. She then replied she would but felt skeptical about it that she might not receive the item promised. So I changed my mind and sent at the same time. (I'm just the kind of person who likes to please others or, in this case, stupid.)

A month passed, still waiting. I messaged her asking about this. A week later she replied apologizing and saying she just sent out. She'd been busy with her family. That's fine, so I waited.

2 months passed after accepting the swap, still waiting. I messaged her again asking for only proof of shipment. No reply. I didn't think I'd ever receive the item but least I hoped for the best that the package might just be lost. But when I found out other swappers never received their ends either. It became obvious that she's a swaplifter.

Posted 3 years ago
JaeRC
Thanked 0 time

Yes Kayleigh_Smith33 got me too. For a very nice, brand new bag.
I'm waiting another week to post the 2nd person whom swaplifted me. Very disappointed tho, to have two bad experiences early on. sad Otherwise, It's been great being here!

Posted 3 years ago
JaeRC
Thanked 0 time

Hello,

It's been over 5 weeks since I accepted a swap with "lucymama1" and I have not received my items. She received her items from me, as did "kayleigh_smith33". In both cases I attempted communication numerous times.

Please add them both to this list.

Thanks.

Posted 3 years ago
kksellers
Thanked 0 time

Lucimama1 also swaplifted from me and got 3 very nice items! Glad I declined her offer to purchase from her or I'd be out some cash. She definitely needs to be added to the list. Several other people have posted on her wall and are considering filing a police report.

Posted 3 years ago
JaeRC
Thanked 0 time

Have lost several really nice items to two swaplifters, I think that SwapStyle should consider doing what Swap.com does and have more strict rules w/regard to mailing. I absolutely adore swapping, however, I do not like being taken for my items, especially when I really have no way of getting my items back.

Posted 3 years ago
hawaiiangirl001
Thanked 0 time

I have been swaplifted by catsmeow2u2 and lovelife80. Both were multiple items. I mailed their packages out with delivery confirmation back in March and I have not received anything from them.

Posted 3 years ago
fashion_lover
Thanked 1 time

Please remember, if someone has less tokens than you then they send first.
Some people make multiple accounts and give them selves tokens. Its a good idea to check someones tokens to see if they have swapped with any address verified members. This is a good way to filter out baddies because a swaplifter wouldn't pay to get address verified for multiple accounts just to look legit.

Address verification is good for a few reasons.
A: It really helps us keep the site up
B: It makes people invest a little money in to the site so that they don't want to swap lift and it stops people signing up multiple times to give them selves fake tokens.

Swap lifting is fairly rare but it does happen so its important to check feedback tokens. smile

Please check the swap school for more info.

Posted 3 years ago
blueishteal
Thanked 0 time

Swapping like this is at your own risk, sites like these just give you the ability and the community to do it, that fact aside, I am very sorry for your loss. Some people are jerks indeed.

Last edited by blueishteal (2011-11-03 03:09:15)

Posted 3 years ago
TaraHarlow
Thanked 0 time

Hi all just wanted to give everyone the heads up I have noticed that juciystar07, dulecandy1, and newnewxo, seem to be the same person and are giving themselves positive tokens be careful with this one, I saw one day the accounts had just traded with eachother and had positive tokens with in a few minutes and I am pretty sure that no post office is that quick also one of the accounts has the same items and picture, just wanted to let all of the honest swappers aware of this, besides we all have earned all of our tokens!

Posted 2 years ago
Dwarfcleavage
Thanked 1 time

I think i'm being swaplifted by HELT/KING and Amya. Its been 3 weeks waiting for the both of them and neither of them have been responding to my messages

Posted 2 years ago
iloveshoes
Thanked 0 time

Thanks for the warning on Amya. I was just getting ready to swap with this person.

Posted 2 years ago
Dwarfcleavage
Thanked 1 time

iloveshoes wrote:

Thanks for the warning on Amya. I was just getting ready to swap with this person.

Really? Shes been around? I've been waiting for her to respond to me, very frustrating. I traded her a bunch of jewelry for 2 clutches. I was really looking forward to getting them hmm

Posted 2 years ago
iloveshoes
Thanked 0 time

is it a white clutch with animal print on it and a circle handle?

Posted 2 years ago
Dwarfcleavage
Thanked 1 time

there was a grey velvet one and a shiny red one

Posted 2 years ago
xoxoxo
Thanked 0 time

wow! i made a trade with wmanthey99 (less tokens) about a week ago, and she does not responds when she will ship? i guess is good i need to ship to her until she ships first.  how long should i wait until i relist?

Posted 2 years ago
darkautumnstars
Thanked 0 time

I am still waiting on items from Cudders19.... I was trusting enough to send to her first, but since then she has stopped responding to me and I have yet to receive the items....it has been almost 3 weeks.

Posted 2 years ago
Dwarfcleavage
Thanked 1 time

I also started a trade with Cudders19, I told her to ship first since I have more tokens. I haven't heard from her for almost 2 weeks now nor have i received anything

Posted 2 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?