wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

Swaplifter list now CLOSED! New one being made...

Peace, Love and Joy!

Posted 4 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

Re: Swaplifter list now CLOSED! New one being made...

Peace, Love and Joy!

Posted 4 years ago
Miranda311
Thanked 0 time

Hey I was just wondering about ilovemoo2, I see her on the swaplifter list but there is no negative on her profile that says "swaplifted", it is only one person saying that they were unsatisfied with the condition of thier clothing. I am just getting nervous because I did a swap with her and she only lives a couple of states away and it has been 2 weeks and my stuff isn't here.

Posted 4 years ago
ChristineDestler
Thanked 0 time

Miranda311 wrote:

Hey I was just wondering about ilovemoo2, I see her on the swaplifter list but there is no negative on her profile that says "swaplifted", it is only one person saying that they were unsatisfied with the condition of thier clothing. I am just getting nervous because I did a swap with her and she only lives a couple of states away and it has been 2 weeks and my stuff isn't here.

I just had a swap with Ilovemoo2 and everything came- granted about 2 weeks late with no message, but it came just as stated. I'm not sure what the problem was with the other swapper who was unsatisfied, but she will be getting a positive from me. I had no problems with her.

Posted 4 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

Hmmm...well if i can get at least one more reputable member with positive feedback on her, I'll remove her.

Posted 4 years ago
angela1989
Thanked 0 time

FierceRoar IS alleyapples. She stung me bad on MUA, (camera and a bag) and a ton of other girls too. There is a 30 page tpoic about her on swaptawk.  She will deny deny deny but the pic is exactly the same and a bunch of her items were the same as she had on MUA. she also made her own 'swapsite'.
She also has -ves on her page on here.
She will probably come on here and call me a  b'itch and whatever but people should be warned.Also note that if u choose to swap with her, her items are most likely things she has swaplifted.

Posted 4 years ago
Thanked 0 time

hey so Sara f
Gave me a bad token when I said I would send by this week an I asked her "politley" if it was okay
To send by this Monday but she went belistic
I am still gonna send her the shoes but ppl she's unparient an  not poliet
What do I do I was honest I never recieved anything. An idk if it was because I
Was evacuated
For couple weeks cuz of fire an plus Been studying of my but for finals
So idk what to do? An ps tracking code she gave me didn't work for 2 weeks number wouldn't even show up
I don't like drama an I'm certainley not 15

Posted 4 years ago
ChristineDestler
Thanked 0 time

1515 wrote:

hey so Sara f
Gave me a bad token when I said I would send by this week an I asked her "politley" if it was okay
To send by this Monday but she went belistic
I am still gonna send her the shoes but ppl she's unparient an  not poliet
What do I do I was honest I never recieved anything. An idk if it was because I
Was evacuated
For couple weeks cuz of fire an plus Been studying of my but for finals
So idk what to do? An ps tracking code she gave me didn't work for 2 weeks number wouldn't even show up
I don't like drama an I'm certainley not 15

The only way I will take the negative off is IF and WHEN i receive the shoes. I gave you plenty of time and first it was a fire that evacuated you from your building, then it was vacation, now it is finals. Too many excuses. Your package was delivered on the 20th of May. I am still waiting for you to mail out. And i'm sorry if you somehow never got a package that was delivered to you, but my DC code states otherwise.

Posted 4 years ago
Thanked 0 time

Okay I send I would sent it's not like Im swap lifting u cuz I never recieved but
I never went on vacation I just got evacuated for couple weeks an I couldn't do anything about that

Posted 4 years ago
wild_chick1992
Thanked 0 time

DO NOT ARGUE ON THIS POST. IF YOU GUYS WANT TO ARGUE, TAKE IT TO YOUR OWN PMS AND YOUR OWN TIME. 1515, she has ENOUGH proof to put you on the list. She has DC. It would be different if she has not given proof, but she did. Now if you all continue the swap is up to you two. But i can assure you, unless ChristineDestler pms me telling me she got her stuff, then you're gonna be staying on the swaplifer list. Get mad all you want to, but all is fair. I'm not going to remove you, so then you can go swaplift other people. No, you may not have swaplifted, it may have gotten lost in the mail, but she has proof she sent, so if she sent, then YOU should also send. So, unless you HAVE proof of sending WITH her zip code on the postal receipt. I have her address ;-) Then you might as well forget it...sorry! Don't want to be rude, but I'm sick of the crap people try to pull.

Now, 1515, if you send out, and give me PROOF you've sent. Ie receipts from p.o. work very good as they have zipcodes, then I'll remove you. But otherwise, sorry!

Posted 4 years ago
Fizzarron
Thanked 0 time

Miranda311 wrote:

Yeah I did a swap with her about three weeks ago and she hasn't been replying to my messages. I've been checking her profile to see if it's just maybe because she hasn't been logging in or something, but she keeps receiving positive tokens for fast shipping and what not. That really worries me. It would seem that she is shipping out items, just not mine. So I guess I should give her another week before I take action so it will at least be a full month.

Posted 4 years ago
themariacomplex
Thanked 0 time

I didn't mean to swaplift! I moved and did not have internet for awhile and things got lost.

Posted 4 years ago
tanyaw85
Thanked 0 time

Another swaplifter for you - Trouble88. Gave me tons of lame excuses as to why she hadn't shipped yet, then said that she never received my half so she would not ship hers. I have the receipt that proves I shipped to her. 2 swaplifts in such a short time makes me not enjoy the site!

Posted 4 years ago
love2beach
Thanked 0 time

I had no problem with Trouble88. 

Btw, is alleyapples stephanie stiles???

Posted 4 years ago
Nona
Thanked 0 time

http://swaplifters.watson-wilson.ca/sl/ ... type=thief

Looks like Stephanie Stiles has been stealing since 2005.

Posted 4 years ago
love2beach
Thanked 0 time

Stephanie Stiles has been swaplifting b4 2005 I'm pretty sure.  She was notorious on MUA.  Stole from many & kept reincarnating herself. 

I reported her to my local police, filed mail fraud charges against her & after she threatened me physically I went to the police & she is not allowed in the state I live in without prior notice. 

I can't even believe she is STILL stealing from people!  Sigh.  Some things never change. sad

Is she still residing in Texas?

Posted 4 years ago
JenandTonic
Thanked 0 time

Has anyone had any experience with Caitlin622? I sent her item nearly three weeks ago, and have not heard a peep from her since. I messaged her on here, and no replies. I also sent one to her personal e-mail, but nothing on that front either. How long should you wait and make an effort before accepting that you've been swaplifted? I heard a month, but that seems ridiculous considering she lives about 2 hours away from me.

She requested that I send my items first because I didnt have tokens at the time, and I was happy to because she had such positive feedback. Now I just feel stupid.

Posted 4 years ago
trixie88
Thanked 0 time

Hi,  How do I remove "friends"?  Both people I befriended are crooked.  One only swaps fake DVF and Anna Sui and one tried to rip my off by sending me a completely trashed item.  Please help!   I can't stand looking at them when I log in.  BAAAADDDDD NEEEEEWWWWSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 4 years ago
seasonshopper
Thanked 0 time

Because I cant figure out for the life of me how to delete my previous post about moll8507. I would like everyone to know that I did get her swap today. It took far tooooo long, but it did get here. Thank you!

Posted 4 years ago
love2beach
Thanked 0 time

Hi all,

Now I know that probably 99.9 % of the time when delivery confirmation is used the item has reached it's destination.  I just wanted to let those who do not know that when the Postal service states an item was delivered it means the item was delivered to the addressee's post office & NOT their address.

Packages sometimes actually do get lost.  I, of course, am not advocating swaplifting by any means by stating this. Swaplifters should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law & I think the law is too mild!  On a sidenote, if you have been swaplifted by a minor the minor's parents are in fact responsible for it.  Try to contact the parents to work something out if this has happened as most of the time the are not aware of what has happened.

I simply wanted to state the facts regarding delivery confirmation for those who were not aware.

Posted 4 years ago
sandykay
Thanked 0 time

seasonshopper wrote:

Because I cant figure out for the life of me how to delete my previous post about moll8507. I would like everyone to know that I did get her swap today. It took far tooooo long, but it did get here. Thank you!

I waited far too long too, over a month I consider unacceptable, even if I did get the items and they were in the condition as stated in the description, she had my end within a week of the swap being accepted. This happened with two seperate swaps from her as well. I waited over a month both times.

Posted 4 years ago
love2beach
Thanked 0 time

I simply wanted to state what others may not be aware of regarding DC & it's ACTUAL delivery status.  The Postal Service regards "delivered" as being delivered to an addressee's local post office & not their residence.

Perhaps others are not aware of this & do not know to check with their post office.

Posted 4 years ago
JennyCup
Thanked 0 time

Thank you for letting me know that Moll8507 actually sent yours out. She has had mine since June 1st and I can show that with a DC number and I have yet to receive mine. I left her a negative just a moment ago and I will edit it if I receive my package. She was my second swap and that really made me upset, but almost every other swap I have had has been wonderful so I don't want to let one bad experience ruin it. I will definitely keep swapping but I will be more careful from now on.

Posted 4 years ago
JenandTonic
Thanked 0 time

I know that so many of you out there know this, but for those of you that are little bone-headed like I was, ALWAYS make sure to send your items with a delivery confirmation.

I sent my items to Caitlin622, and hadn't heard a word from her. I was afraid I had been swaplifted, so I contacted her, and received no replies back even though I saw she had logged on. It wasn't until a couple of days ago when I finally got short with her and basically said I would leave a negative token that she responded. She said that she had "been on vacation" which is why she hadn't responded (even though I had seen she had logged on several times in the last month) and that she didn't send her end because she didn't receive mine. When I told her I plain and simply didn't believe her she proceeded to tell me that she sent me an e-mail to me, or atleast "she thought she did." Blah.

Point being, I can't have her added to the swaplist because I can't PROVE she got it. I know she did, and she knows she did, but I just can't prove it. Oh well, lesson learned smile

Posted 4 years ago
seasonshopper
Thanked 0 time

Has anyone heard from or swapped with savannahicks? I swapped with her a month ago. I, like a dumb a$$ sent my swap out before I got hers. She sent me an email saying that she lost what she wanted to swap with me and said she was going to go out and buy a new pair and send them out. I have emailed her and have heard nothing. I just checked her profile and she hasn’t been online since 05/30. Just curious if anyone else is having a difficult time with this swapper. I am getting sick of all the swaplifters and liars on here. I always assume people are honest and that they are legit and then I wait a month (and sometimes longer) to get my stuff or get ripped off. I have about 4 swaps that are a month old. So, I am sure you will see a couple of more posts on here from me. Come on people, swap or get off the site! Maybe someday they will get a conscious. Karma is a bitch..  :evil:  That’s all I have to say about that! Thank you to the people who are honest and make this a pleasurable experience!!!

Posted 4 years ago

Board footer

Join in!

open your world wide wardrobe

don't use facebook ?